Latest Books :

Missing Murray

{[['']]}
Missing Murray
By Maxine A. Goldblum

Published: 10/27/2013
Format: E-Book (available as ePub, Mobi, and PDF files)
Pages: 184
ISBN: 978-1-49170-767-8
Print Type: B/W

Overview:

This book was primarily written as a history of my life with Murray for my family and friends. It begins with with first thing I can remember and goes through my growing up until I meet Murray at the beach over a game of Scrabble. It chronicles our lives through the tumultuous engagement ring purchase, tragic death of our first daughter, adventurous world travels, and Murray’s mysterious illness which lead to his untimely death at the age of seventy-four. The book ends with my experiences learning to live as a single woman.

Sources: iUniverse Bookstore
Share this article :

Post a Comment

iUniverse Affiliate Program
 

Copyright © 2011. iUniverse Bookstore - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger